Only want to be with you

images only want to be with you

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: We've detected that your browser isn't showing ads. Archived from the original on If you are running an ad blocker, please disable it on whosampled. As long as you switched channels before the two minute mark, you could avoid being charged. The song was used on a montage of stars when Thames Television went off the air in Peet Coombes David A. Book Category Commons Portal.

• I Only Want to Be with You [Single Version] Lyrics
  • I Only Want to Be With You Lyrics Dusty Springfield ※ Mojim Lyrics
  • Dusty Springfield I Only Want To Be With You Listen on Deezer
  • Cover versions of I Only Want to Be with You by Dusty Springfield SecondHandSongs
  • Covers of I Only Want to Be With You by Dusty Springfield WhoSampled

• "I Only Want to Be with You" is a rock and roll song written by Mike Hawker and Ivor Raymonde.

I Only Want to Be with You [Single Version] Lyrics

The debut solo single released by British singer Dusty. Only Wanna Be With You Lyrics: You and me / We come from different worlds / You like to laugh at me when I look at other girls / Sometimes you're crazy / And. I Only Want To Be With You Lyrics: I don't know what it is that makes me love you so / I only know I never want to let you go / 'Cause you've started something, oh.
    As I mentioned in the introduction to this serieshow we rate cover songs compared to the originals is subject to the whims of our experiences, specifically which version we heard first and with whom we associate the song.

Retrieved from " https: By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

I Only Want to Be With You Lyrics Dusty Springfield ※ Mojim Lyrics

UK Singles Chart [14]. This is possibly because you are running an ad blocker or another browser extension that is preventing ads from showing, or are using browser privacy settings that do not allow ads to show.

Only want to be with you
    However the Springfield original version had had a significantly stronger UK chart run holding at number 4 for 4 weeks — as opposed to the Bay City Rollers remake's one week chart peak — with the original's Top 50 tenure of 18 weeks being twice as long as the remake's.

There could be a couple things at play.

Archived copy as title Articles with dead external links from October Articles with hAudio microformats Singlechart usages for Ireland2 Singlechart called without artist Interlanguage link template link number. The song was used on a montage of stars when Thames Television went off the air in Peet Coombes David A.

Covers of I Only Want to Be With You by Dusty Springfield on WhoSampled.

"I Only Want to Be With You" launched Dusty's Hall of Fame career, and became the first hit by a British artist since The Beatles started their run.

Springfield was. I Only Want to Be with You This song is by Bay City Rollers and appears on the US version of Dedication () and on the album Live in Japan ().
    A new post about a different song will be posted each Monday throughout The music video includes scenes of Fox hunting through trash cans, dancing, fireworks, and the singer in bed with her bespectacled lover.

Dusty Springfield I Only Want To Be With You Listen on Deezer

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Franz, and then Springfield, approved the song, which Springfield recorded in a 25 October session at Olympic Studiosarranged and conducted by Ivor Raymonde, and recorded by engineer Keith Grant.

Video: Only want to be with you I Only Wanna Be With You - Bay City Rollers - 1976

Barbara Dickson Live on Tour.

Only want to be with you
    OK, you listened, yes?

Cover versions of I Only Want to Be with You by Dusty Springfield SecondHandSongs

Refresh the page to see the result. You are commenting using your WordPress. March 21, Author: Year-end charts [ edit ] Chart Rank Australia [17].

I don't know what it is that makes me love you so I only know I never want to let you go 'Cause you started something, can't you see That ever since we met.

“I Only Want To Be With You” was a seminal song for Dusty Springfield, as well as for England and the US. It was important for Springfield, as it. I Only Want To Be With You chords Dusty Springfield (Mike Hawker and Ivor Raymonde) * G C D 2x G Em I don't know what it is that makes me love you so.
    All articles with dead external links Articles with dead external links from September Webarchive template wayback links CS1 maint: However the Springfield original version had had a significantly stronger UK chart run holding at number 4 for 4 weeks — as opposed to the Bay City Rollers remake's one week chart peak — with the original's Top 50 tenure of 18 weeks being twice as long as the remake's.

Conversely in the US the Bay City Rollers' remake had a Billboard Hot tenure of 15 weeks while the Springfield original had maintained a Hot presence for 10 weeks in total. Adblock Click the AdBlock button on the top right of your browser's toolbar and select Don't run on pages on this domainand then hit Exclude to finish.

Covers of I Only Want to Be With You by Dusty Springfield WhoSampled

Raymonde's arrangement is unmistakable, with its relentless "ticker-ticker" beat and cascading drum rolls, full-on choirs and "Tower of Power" horn section pitched against soaring rock strings.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Two music videos were shot.

Only want to be with you
    Australian Singles Chart [22]. This is possibly because you are running an ad blocker or another browser extension that is preventing ads from showing, or are using browser privacy settings that do not allow ads to show.

Weekly charts [ edit ] Chart Peak position Australia [9].

Video: Only want to be with you Volbeat - I Only Wanna Be With You (Lyrics) HD

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Billboard Hot [25].