Im losing interest in life

images im losing interest in life

Do you want to have kids or a mate? You'll meet the drunks when they are sober during the week-days and they won't be that interesting unless they are drunk. Become a regular at a bar; you'll meet a lot of drunks and understand their worlds. I have to say Luckmeister, I never dreamed you were Take a college course or two?

• Reconnecting with Your Passions Getting Over the Meh's
  • I am losing interest in life

• This is different from ignoring your problems, I'm not advising that you simply .

Loosing interest in life, really means not knowing your own purpose in life. Learn how to fix that lack of interest in life by developing new thought habits. Personal Development: I'm going to think happy thoughts and watch YouTube. I'm not the "s" word, but I just feel like there is no future for me personally. Things that I used to enjoy, I don't anymore I used to love to read not so much now I feel empty. I feel like I wasted my life, didn't realize a potential.
    What seems to happen instead is that people living in places with frequent poor weather enjoy the good weather when they have it, because it stands out; whereas people living in places which have frequent good weather quickly put it into their background expectation of life and soon cease to rejoice in it.

Join Date Apr Posts 1, My mental and physical potential has diminished somewhat but instead of being saddened by that, I have accepted it as something everyone must deal with. And having to deal with illnesses makes the gift all the more apparent though pain may be too much at times. Once I did that my life was full of exciting adventure. Join Date Nov Posts 4,

Im losing interest in life
    The plain truth is that I'm not the person I was.

Reconnecting with Your Passions Getting Over the Meh's

I have no children, no mate, find it hard to have fun, I'm mostly a loner. I doubt anyone will remember me for my scientific work; but I will be very happy if I am remembered for my volunteer service. Her blog is very entertaining.

I absolutely agree about exercise.

I am 34 years old unmarried woman suffering from a very typical problem.

I have lost interest in my life. I was a very intelligent child in childhood and had very.

Currently, I am working at a well-reputed company and earning quite well. Just recently, I was fully enjoying my professional life because I liked.

People suffering from clinical depression lose interest in hobbies, friends, but only briefly--not long enough to sustain an interest or involvement in life's good.
    Two things about life I would say, the primary function of bringing children into the World and the primary gift, being alive on a fascinating, colourful World full of possibilities.

Join Date Mar Posts 1, Sounds more like dysthymia than actual clinical depression if it's a long term thing. I like that suggestion of volunteer work for some worthy cause.

You'll have plenty of social-contact for the weekends and it ends for the week-days. Her blog is very entertaining. I will leave you now, in peace.

Reno personals classifieds like craigslist
    Join Date Oct Posts 12, Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.

You'll meet the drunks when they are sober during the week-days and they won't be that interesting unless they are drunk. Get an echo done and other testing as necessary. I have powerwalked regularly for about 15 years and largely credit that regular aerobic exercise for the relatively good health and attitude I enjoy today.

It is not 'normal' to lose interest in everything you used to enjoy, however heart so they now I'm willing to help them I never make my members wait for like depression or a bump in your life that has made you loose interest.

Learn when the loss of interest might be sign of a real problem. If I'm experiencing loss of interest or pleasure, what can I do about it right away? Walk, jog, or. Topic: Sad, Depressed, Loss of interest/motivation, feeling lost and alone with some crying I am on auto pilot trying to fit in but really, I have no interest.

Video: Im losing interest in life Feeling Lost and don't know what to do with my life

Having left life-long friends and family behind in Europe I often.
    Join Date Apr Posts 1, You're male, so it's never too late until you're dead. Everyone has a different solution.

This tiredness is part of the aging process, and can only be appreciated by those who experience it. I'm just venting a feeling. I think venting a feeling is both brave and desirable.

HOW TO BE GOOD TO YOUR MAN IN BED
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.

Everyone has a different solution.

I am losing interest in life

I love volunteering I know I've said this before. And, as others have said, doing something social like taking a course or volunteering does wonders too. I fall in the middle - it's an option, and I enjoy excising and hiking when I can motivate myself, but doing those things doesn't drastically change my mood. If this is diminished, you must have kicked butt at