Dirty chat up lines to say to him

images dirty chat up lines to say to him

I don't mind a little ketchup on the hot dog as long as the bun is tight. Do you even know what slut stands for? Cause you got assssss ma. Having sex is a lot like golf. Are u a flight attendant?

• RRated Dirty Pick Up Lines Thought Catalog
  • Dirty Pick Up Lines Pick Up Lines

• If you're stuck on which ones to use, these 40 dirty pick-up lines are a foolproof way to get their attention and make them stick around.

[Read: How to talk dirty to. Although many people will tell you that most pick up lines are cheesy and don't work, the fact is that there actually quite a few that really do.

When you can't think of anything clever to say, steal these dirty pick up lines. Whether the other person laughs aloud or rolls their eyes, you are.
    Hey, lets play farmer, You be the farmland, I'll plant the seed.

You know I live a Magnum Lifestyle I must be lost. You need something to shut that big mouth of yours! If I was a robot and you were one too, If I lost a bolt would you give me a screw?

They call me the Delivery Man, cause I always come in the back door Beauty is only skin deep; a huge cock goes much deeper.

HOW TO BE GOOD TO YOUR MAN IN BED
    Do you like warm weather?

Some men go around telling women they have an eight inch penis; I'd never shortchange myself like that! That dress would look great on my bedroom floor!

What's the biggest moving muscle in a womens body. Hey, is that a keg in your pants? The word for tonight is "legs.

Girls can join in the fun and use them too, including dirty pick up lines. And luckilythere are plenty of dirty Tell me your name so I know what to scream tonight.

Why should guys have all the fun doing cheesy pick up? These corny and dirty pick up lines are ONLY for girls – to use on guys.

RRated Dirty Pick Up Lines Thought Catalog

For her, the. These dirty pick up lines are known to set panties on fire and you are the only Stare at her vagina area and say: Are you going to eat that?.
    I'd hide every chair in the world just so you'd have to sit on my face. Legs like that should be wrapped around my neck. Wanna see my third leg? Do you know Phillis Brown? Cuz everytime your around my dick swells up. Will you allow me to give you the 'D' later? What if I start this relationship with you as a frien.

Hinge date sending episodes of the office
    Looking at a girls ass Where does this bus go anyway?

Dirty Pick Up Lines Pick Up Lines

I'll give you the D later. Do you know the difference between my penis and a chicken wing? I work in orifices, got any openings? I may not go down in history, but I'll go down on you.

Would you mind if I buried it in your ass?

Video: Dirty chat up lines to say to him TINDER PICK UP LINES THAT ACTUALLY WORK

Give you six to eight inches and make it mildly inconvenient for you to move in the morning.